Thursday 1 January 2015

FSupermarket Launch

About a month again, the friendly people behind Megafash (previously known as Chickisslove) invited me for the launch of Fsupermarket. Fsupermarket is basically a store where brands come together to sell their items. That means you get to see the apparels in real life and feel it for yourself to better gauge the quality of it.

 I know many of you guys are worried about shopping online because there are indeed cases of scams and you also don't get to see the apparels in real life. This is when FSupermarket comes in handy!

 
 
 

As you can see, it's really very spacious. Space is really important to me when I shop because I really don't like squeezing in a crowd. Just imagine having to carry your shopping bags and finding your way through the maze of people just to get to that 1 item that you spotted a distance away. I'm sure most of you share my pain hahaha. 

They have also grouped their apparels according to their type (ie. dress, bottoms, tops) for easier shopping. That way, you can go straight to the rack that you're interested in and not get distracted and end up shopping for everything else except for what you initially wanted to get. #moneysavingtips

 
 

If you're a fan of a particular brand, it's very easy to shop at Fsupermarket because they also put apparels from the same brand together. 

 
 

And of course, they have accessories as well! From bracelets, to pouches to make up brushes, they got you covered.

And being the shopaholic me, I couldn't leave without buying smth! I bought a skirt at a really good price. ($10) I was like ??? when I saw the price and was super excited cause I had actually been looking for such a skirt for quite some time. And to get it at such a price, I struck gold.

 
(Photo from my instagram @angieysw)

So yup! Had a really fun shopping day that day and oh! A photo of me and my +1 to end of this post(:

  


FSupermarket - Bugis Cube

"Shopping is my cardio."
Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment