Tuesday 3 June 2014

Poppy Clouds







First but definitely not the last time you'll see me in a midi skirt! I've always avoided such skirts cause I guess they tend to make you look shorter and it's hard to find one that won't end up being a maxi when you're petite. So I'm really glad TTR launched this midi at a shorter length than usual!

You have no idea how many twirling shots I had to go through before deciding on one to post. It's just so fun to twirl in midis cause you nvr have to worry about your skirt flying a little too high and they make such a pretty swirl around you. I chose mint cause I don't have a skirt in this colour and I'm sure glad I did!

As for the top, I actually had it for about 2 months now but cause of exams, didn't wear it out cause I was home most of the time. I really, absolutely adore the lace deets at the top cause it's really sweet and dreamy. I'm quite girly if you don't alr know so I love details such as this hahaha!

Petite girls should nvr wear midis <- clearly breaking that rule but who cares.

Poppy Clouds Top - Lollyrouge
Get Lucky Midi Skirt in Mint - The Tinsel Rack
Devon Heels in Off White - The Closet Lover
Clutch - Forever New

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful."
Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment