Saturday 22 March 2014

Preppy


Story behind this top. So I was out at Orchard last weekend and I went to Stradivarius to check out their new collection! Tried on this top and fell in love with it instantly. I actually think it has got to do with the fact that I have bangs as weird as that sounds. It just looks so much more adorable haha! But I didn't get it then cause I just went on a crazy shopping spree the day before and didn't really want to spend that much money. So I resisted the urge to shop and went for dinner instead. Halfway through, I couldn't resist and left to get the top haha!

I also recently bought this skirt from LB. I was a little hesitant at first cause I'm in between sizes. The problem with me is that my waist is a size XS while my hips are size S. So if I get smth in size S, the waist will be too loose for me. Can you feel my painnnnn (inserts sobbing emoji). But I couldn't really care that much cause I needed to cart out before everything gets oos! Since my sister got the one in size S, I got the XS one and I'm glad I did! The waist is just nice for me and the material is stretchy actually so my hips fit fine(:

I really love the textures of both the top and skirt (as you can see from the last photo). Was gng for a preppy kind of look and went with brown accessories. In this case, earrings, bag and shoes. I think I somewhat look like a school kid too? Haha! Definitely going to rewear the top and skirt someday cause it's just so structured and comfy! It looks like what you'd get at Zara actually in my opinion(:

This set of photos were all taken by Dian Zi! Thanks for braving the weather and running around with me(:

Blue Top - Stradivarius
Sandro Skirt in White - Love Bonito
Sling Bag - Accessorize
Brown Flats - Rubi

"Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose."
Lauren Hutton

No comments:

Post a Comment