Tuesday 17 September 2013

Paw Pet-Radise Cafe: Alton's 8th Bday!

I've always known that there are dog cafes in Singapore but I nvr bothered finding out where they are. As mentioned previously, we seldom bring our doggies out cause they are insanely afraid of car rides and would not sit still hahaha! A week back, my sister texted me that Silver's dog, Alton, is celebrating his 8th birthday at non other then Paw Pet-radise Cafe! They are throwing a dog party so we thought it would be fun to bring Glitter and Dazzle out somewhere new(:

The car ride there was pretty interesting cause I had to manage both dogs on my own. My sister was busy driving and it's actually the first time I have to take care of both doggies. Glitter calmed down after 5 mins and lied down on my lap whereas Dazzle ran around everywhere... I was praying so hard that she won't fall off the chair. To make things worst, she refused to settle down and let me hug her. Oh well. Glad the car ride wasn't too long cause I felt bad for Dazzle who was so intimidated by the idea of a car ride hahaha! This silly dog.

So here's how Paw Pet-radise Cafe looks like!

 

 


The tables are all aligned at the side so that the dogs could run and play in the middle. It was really very fun to watch Glitter and Dazzle play with other dogs. It kind of felt like they were our children cause we were so worried that they would end up fighting with our dogs and end up hurt. After a while, we realised that they made friends with all the other doggies so we can finally relax and eat hehe.

Being a pet friendly cafe, of course they had a pet menu. The prices were reasonable as well. The most important part was our doggies actually liked the food there! Dazzle usually eats everything so that wasn't a problem. Glitter on the other hand, is a really picky eater! She doesn't eat half the food we buy for her so we were worried she wouldn't eat the food there. Surprisingly, she really loved the dog food there so we bagged some home for her.

I had a really fun time playing with the other dogs and snapping photos of my 2 little precious. My favourite dog is actually the Cafe's pet, Mia! She is a Husky and is just such a sweetheart. She would quietly sit down next to me and just look at the food I'm eating but won't bark. Wish I could say the same for Glitter and Dazzle. They would just bark at you till you give them food. Spoilt and pampered by my mummy haha! Mia kind of reminds me of Bebe, my aun't Collie in HK. They're both really obedient and your heart melts a little when you look at them.

Introducing Mia!
 
 
 
 
 

Took the most photos with her cause she would actually stay still unlike the other dogs haha! Isn't she such a sweetheart? Can't wait to visit her the next time I'm back!

Now it's time to present Alton! The birthday boy :D Alton actually gets jealous really easily so when Silver fed the other dogs, he would bark at her haha! So cute right!

 
 

Not forgetting our own dogs(:
 
 
 
 

If you're planning to visit Paw Pet-radise Cafe(which I really think you should), be sure to check if they're open that day! They are available for booking for private events so they are closed on certain days. With that being said, you guys can hold a party for your pets now!

PS. Need to have a doggy outing with Jolene soon

Paw Pet-radise Cafe - 530 Balestier Road
                                    Monville Mansion
                                    #01-07
                                    S329857

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
Anatole France

No comments:

Post a Comment